The hotel management requests that all guests read and abide by the following rules, so that we can ensure a safe and relaxing stay in our hotel..
- Your room will be ready for check-in from 2pm on the day of arrival.
- Every person staying in the hotel who has entered into a booking agreement or has otherwise registered in such a manner as can be assumed that they desire to do so will be considered a guest.
- Hotel guests may not allow other people to use their room, even if there is time remaining on their paid booking. People not registered at the hotel are only permitted to visit guests in their rooms between 7am and 10pm.
- We ask all guests to conduct themselves in such a manner as does not disturb other guests or our neighbours. The hotel reserves the right to refuse service to anyone found to be in breach of this rule.
- From 10pm to 7am, all noise must be kept to a minimum in rooms, corridors and stairways to ensure the peace of sleeping guests.
- Smoking in the hotel is strictly forbidden. Please use the marked outdoor area.
- During your stay at the hotel, we ask you to be considerate of the environment, especially in your use of water and electricity.
- Hotel guests will be held financially responsible for damage to fixtures, furnishings and technical devices caused by themselves or their visitors.
- In case of emergency, please use the marked escape routes and emergency exits. If there is a fire in the hotel, it is strictly forbidden to use the lift/elevator..
- We request that you vacate your hotel room by 10am on the day of departure. Failure to do so will result in you being billed for a further night’s accommodation. Should you require a late check-out, this can be arranged in advance for a fee of 15€ per hour.
- Supervised pets are permitted in the hotel, for an additional fee of 10€ per night.
- Breakfast is served between 7:30am and 9:30am.
- The hotel accepts absolutely no responsibility for the loss of valuables (especially jewellery and cash).
- Should you lose or find any items, please tell our staff at reception.